- Your Information - What do we collect? Information collected by dentalShop may include: name, address (postal & delivery), phone number, email address, company name, password (designated by you). Also collected from transactions is ordering history and email correspondence. Note: dentalShop does not collect or store credit card information which is encrypted - these transactions are between the customer and our payment processor.
- How we collect information? Information is collected directly from you when you subscribe to dentalShop or when you place an order. No information is gained from outside sources.
How do we use this information? At dentalShop we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information collected about you in accordance with the National Privacy laws. The information we have is used for:
- Accurate addressing for delivery of goods purchased
- Email contact with you for order and payment confirmation during transactions with dentalShop
- Notification of new products, specials, web site up-dates, newsletters etc via email contact (only at your discretion). If you do not wish to receive correspondence there is an opt out link at the bottom of every email
- When is any information disclosed? As we use a third party for secure payment processing some information is passed with this transaction. The information we have collected from you is not sold, loaned or rented to any other parties – it remains under control of dentalShop. We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to all our customers and we assure you of our integrity at all times. We do not and will not release any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Information storage. Your information is securley stored in a database and is only accessible by authorised individuals who have been granted access. These individuals are limited to staff of dentalShop and the site developers.
- Accuracy of information. Information is stored exactly as entered by you, but can be changed by you at any time.
- Your right to access your personal information. You can access and change your stored information at any time by logging in and following the 'change details' link.
- Consent . By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by dentalShop as described above.
- Any questions regarding your privacy? We pride ourselves on our commitment and dedication to all our customers and we assure you of our integrity at all times. We do not and will not release any of your personal information.
Contact us : email@example.com
80 b Charles Street
PUTNEY NSW 2112
Putney Dental Surgery